Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Karen Invaded Nico.

Ahhh! I've been doing so much with Karen lately! I released all the songs I have for her this week. ;u; They are: U~Nya~Pu, KarenKaren NightFever, and Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance (WHICH I PUT ON NICO)...

OH AND A DUET WITH THE LOVELY LUNA ICHINE. <33 (singin' a lil song called Magnet!!)

I started on a Ievan's Polkka, but then.. Stuff went down and I got frustrated and said, "STUFFOO" and quit working on it. I have all the moving data, for that BTW [-w-] And her renewed oto.ini was released, too! <3 Makes me happy. You can DL it at the side there --->>

I need to redo the top-banner.. :\ BAH! SOMEONE CSS THIS FOR MEE. xD

I'd like to do a song with Soru [Kaine], but his bank isn't encoded in romaji... so :C

Here's Rotten Girl<3



Please be sure to comment, like, and view it to get Karen in the new Overseas UTAU Ranking next month! <3 And check it out at nico and mylist it.

I'm not sure if the nico-chu hate her or like her.. Someone help me understand them? :< I can't tell sarcasm from truth.. Google isn't helpful, neither is the fact she's got over 60 comments saying, "Oh, Grotesque" and the like. xD

Thanks for your time c:

No comments:

Post a Comment