Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Song.

Working on "HONEY FLASH", which the UST was provided by Yuuta Warune's "person" [lol xD] keitocchi or rollcaskett2, I don't know exactly know what she goes by.. hur hur hur..
I fiddled with it abit, adding more vibratos and stuff, I messed with pitch slightly/What Karen's Audio line should be [For best preformance.] I'd say she does greatest about right under the text "c4" to right under "c5", She can go lower, but she sounds -slightly- wonky. xD

I messed with G and B flags, I dont get what the Breathiness factor does, yet.. G+ is moar male. G- hardly does much, I think.. I haven't really tested out her genderswap. I might name him "Kalen" -Kal-len] or Kal, or Karl. xD LOLU. I doubt he'd sound decent though :C

I need input pulz. 3:

xxvio.

No comments:

Post a Comment